- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Serverless Java #slideless
14. September 2020 @ 18:00 - 19:30Kostenlos
Questions to address:
- What is serverless?
- Can we use Java for serverless?
- Can a Java application ship as a function?
- What are the killer use cases for serverless applications?
- How to develop Java functions locally?
- Are functions „cheap“?
In this session, Adam Bien is going to explain the serverless concepts with working code and concepts (and no slides).
Adam regularly organizes Java / Web / Architectures online live workshops https://airhacks.live and monthly Q&A live streaming show: https://airhacks.tv.
The event is taking place online due to the restrictions imposed by the Corona Virus. The registered participants will receive the participation link in good time before the event.
Please register no later than Monday, September 14, 2020 at 3 p.m.
The lecture is free thanks to our speakers, sponsors and patrons!